Donate to TEAAM
TEAAM is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization in the state of Mississippi. All donations are tax deductible.
Everyone wants to know, when they donate to a non-profit or charity, where does the money go? When you make a donation to TEAAM, it will go for one of the following uses:
- To help us continue to provide our state-wide programs as well as our adventure recreation programs at Center Ridge Outpost.
- To help us lower the fees associated with programs, or even allow us to provide them free of charge.
- To help us support the families of Mississippians with disabilities.
- To help us develop new programs with the intention of continuing to provide the best programs Mississippi has to offer.
- To help us develop training programs for professionals and families to spread awareness and acceptance about Autism and other disabilities.
We are able to help so many people, families, and organizations because of people like you, the people who support us.
All of our donations are secure through PayPal.
Sponsorship for TEAAM and our fundraising events is available! Show your support for Autism Awareness and Autism Acceptance through a TEAAM sponsorship!