TEAAM Autism Fall Workshop
When and Where?
When: November 16th, 2018
Where: Southern Oaks in Hattiesburg, MS
Who Should Attend? Teachers, Counselors, Administrators, Social Workers, Speech Pathologists, Behavior Analysts, Behavior Therapists Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Psychologists, Parents, Family Members, Rehabilitation Counselors, Physicians, Nurses.
Cost: $55 per attendee for professionals (non-parents), $35 per attendee for parents
The workshop will begin at 8:00AM. The workshop will conclude at 4:00PM.
- So You Have a Diagnosis... Now What? with Dr. Mark H. Yeager, CAS, FAAIDD
- Social Skills: Tools for Making Life Choices with Chris Webb, M.S., LPC
- The Twice Exceptional Student with Dr. Christina Liverette
- ABA at School, Home, and the Community with Dr. Jim Moore, BCBA-D, Lana Warren, M.S., BCBA, and M. Garrett Yeager, M.S., BCBA
The TEAAM Autism Fall Workshop is proud to offer CEUs to teachers attending the workshop.
- 0.65 CEUs for Teachers will be offered through William Carey University